Explore just a few of our new features to get a head start on the school year:
1. Use our interactive vocabulary activities and the vocabulary widget to create a playful learning experience, exploring sound-spelling connections before, during, and after reading a text.
2. Assign Middle School or Elementary School Book Studies to integrate ReadWorks into your daily ELA instruction. Each Book Study includes two knowledge sets and/or theme sets.
3. Explore our free alignments to more easily incorporate ReadWorks materials in your curriculum, including our new NGSS alignment.
4. Find ReadWorks in the Clever library! You can add ReadWorks to your library and Clever class pages.
ReadWorks also integrates with Google Classroom. Help us become one of Google Classroom’s new Add-Ons by emailing your admin or by giving feedback within Classroom to request ReadWorks be included.
5. Join one of our upcoming free webinars or watch on-demand to learn more about using ReadWorks to support your students' reading comprehension.
Becca Vaughn, Director of Development